Default Calls to Yarmouth Harbour Master ....

It would appear that the HM at Yarmouth is not happy about calls and refers all back to me.

That is a bit unfair considering the e-mail I received from his office and explaining how and my reply.

The answer appears to be - Can you all club together and sort a block booking that is 5 or more boats ... and one person call in ... Unfortunately he requires a deposit payable on that booking ...

The message from his office did say that after the "Walk-Ashore" pontoon is created next to HM office .... funnily enough right opposite Harold Hayles ... that he will accept Individual Bookings ... So a choice ... take a chance and wait till end of March to book on that WA pontton or try and get a block together ?

I'm sorry if I pass this one on ... but I have tried everything to get through this hurdle and this is the only suggestion I can make ....

If you would like to PM me for listing for a block ... then by all means ... then I will link all together for you to discuss way forward ...

Sorry - but I don't know what else to do ....

[img]/forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Talbot is offline Registered User

Default Re: Calls to Yarmouth Harbour Master ....

If fairness was a criteria by which marinas were forced to operate, wouldnt it make a fundamental change to our way of life?
    "Be wary of strong drink. It can make you shoot at tax collectors - and miss."
    Robert A Heinlein