Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hi

Default hi

hi folks. just registered, boat kept on river severn at upton

Default Re: hi

Yeah, and i bet you have just changes it from a Project 31 (with a bow thruster) to a cleopatra... [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

(unless i have totaly the wrong person...)

Welcome to the forums, BTW [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

yeh thats the one, how you doing, i thiught it was you but didnt realise til i looked at your profile, doh. having the boat slipped back in today or tomorrow, cant wait, it's been a long winter this one.

i only came out last week, i love the canal - no floods and i have been boating all winter. did you sort out your props in the end?

yeh i think so, gone to a4,s everybody was qouting all sorts of sizes even volvo penta qouted 3 different sizes on 3 occasions so a4 came out as the average, anyway we'll see this weekend! cant wait. yeh i love it down at your end, coming at easter hopefully although iv'e just noticed llanthony bridge has shut down again with no opening date.. following an incident with a similar bridge... the diesel in the marina has gone through the roof now 63p a litre!! will have a look at seaqbourne on saturday i think..

Holy moly - 63p a litre thats shocking, better trying slimbrige or stokie - A4s dont sound to bad, i would have thought A4 or A5 - how heavy is Solitare 2? are you out and about for the whitsun week?

yeh i would try them normally buy we haven't got a licence till 1st april so i dont want to attract the gastapo's attention by going through a lock!!! yeh we should be around, my parents will be with us this time so only flat calms will do, ha. i reckon it to be between 6 or 7 ton, the engines are smaller than first thought being aqd41a's which are 150 hp. ive been reading with interest about this meet and as we have 2 spaniels anybody else should know that dogs are prohibited from landing on lundy... or we would be there, it vlooks great...

And the weight of the genny and the back wont help, but A4's should be ok - so upton to tewkesbury in 10mins then!!!

[img]/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] me speed never, ha ha. no we will give it a quick try obviously. where are you lifted out and for how long?.

Sharpness - next to the main lock, will be lifted in ASAP - got to antifoul, service legs and polish hull, so i am hoping for a good day on saturday!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast