Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Drat .... Drat ................. If anyone looking for a crew place ?

It is most likely that I shall be looking for 1 person to crew with myself and SWMBO .....

I'm looking for someone who wants to have a few days around solent before the Get-together and of course be there for the party ..... I guess start on the Tuesday before party .... finish up on the Monday following the party.

What-ever happens ..... I'll be there !!!! with or without crew !!

Default Re: Drat .... Drat ................. If anyone looking for a crew place ?

Can you park boats? I will be cr@pping myself with my new one and may need someone to park it in Yarmouth for the meet [img]/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Default Re: Drat .... Drat ................. If anyone looking for a crew place ?

I'll park it for you. You may very well crap yourself though! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Have throttle will travel ... or in this case park !

I'm happy to have a go at any boat ................. no promises about condition after though ! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Thanks, may very well need you [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

But I thought that's what friends err and insurance is for [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Not [img]/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Surely you've realised by now it's never worth claiming on insurance [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Vic

Never claimed so wouldn't know, got all my no claims, well 4th year now [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Oh my goodness, where is some wood to touch [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Default Can you get launched and away before ?

Can you get afloat before the Yarmouth do ? Maybe we could have some fender bashing before Yarmouth ?

Default Re: Can you get launched and away before ?

I'm going to try and get down on the Friday, still waiting to see where the boat will be but would appreciate some practice before making a total @rse of myself in Yarmouth [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast