Default Entertainments .... help ?

If anyone can help with music box, music discs, generator ..... can they please contact me direct on :

nluther&solent-life.co.uk

please replace the & with the @ ..... I wont post as a email link to stop bots spamming the address.

Also I am looking for suggestions of music content ....

We are now very close to the date and I am really looking fwd to it - hope you lot are as well !!

Default Re: Entertainments .... help ?

I will have my 850 watt gennie onboard.
    "Be wary of strong drink. It can make you shoot at tax collectors - and miss."
    Robert A Heinlein

Genny and MP3 cd radio will be with me..... and a few CD's

Depends what you are looking for in the way of volume. My 15 year old has all the DJ equipment but may be a bit OTT if you are just looking for a bit of background music? He would be happy to help if required. I will have my 3 kw genny with me.

Kevin.

Oh Oh ..... yeh !!

Seriously - we are not wanting to incur the wrath of Yarmouth generally ... but sufficient volume is likely there now - as another has come up with a set. Plus if we need a bit more - we could probably hook my stereo in as a slave as well.

Biggest thing now I think is tables and BBQ's - I know there are big steel jobs there - but they are a bit manky ...

I hope to bring a cheapo garden gazebo job ... if anyone else - then great ...

Important :> Make sure you have food and drink suitable for your lot !! I know it sounds silly and obvious ... but you'd be surprised.

I'm really looking forward to this ... I have crew so Superanne wil be there - hopefully cleaned up a bit after a scrub off at Priory ... It's not a big boat - but anyones welcome to a beer / drink / coffee etc. - chat .... look for the blue SBC burgee !!