Thread: A Huge Thankyou

atlowers is offline Registered User

Default A Huge Thankyou

After the usual trials and tribulations associated with the purchase of The first boat, I just want to express big gratitude for all the fantastic help and info recieved via this forum from all you mites out there. Culminating in being accompanied by Brendans in bringing her back from west bay to gosport (not quite in the greek island league and definately less dramatic thank god!). conditions were great (sorry brendan, I know you like it rough [img]/forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]) on what was as you all recognise a very special day for me. As for the trip, pretty incident free, the little falcon behaved great until back in the solent when just 4mls from home we suddenly lost speed and had to limp in. Hopefully its just the pre filter which when drained was full of muck. Hope to test it tmrw. Also the stbd trim tab indicator started to behave very erratically but functioned fine and definately nothing dragging.(any ideas?) Sorry its a long post but just so excited. Thanks again all(especially to brendans) for the investment of time and effort in making life so bloody sweet right now.
    cheers
    andy
    ps Another **nk** on the solent who doesn`t know what he`s doing. Sorry in advance. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

powerskipper is offline Registered User

Default Re: A Huge Thankyou

It could be damp in the unit , happens quite a lot.

Default Re: A Huge Thankyou

It was a great trip on the warmest day of the year. Bit lumpy in Lyme Bay but Angeline handled it fine, so you can have a lot of confidence in her. The part of the trip up the Solent in flat calm with the sun shining brightly was wonderful.

Have a great weekend on her!