Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    mikef is offline Registered User

Default Re: Now lets see if this works...some boat pics and other toys

No brown nose job, Brendan, just simple economics and I'm delighted he's going to be putting 2m or so (?) into the UK economy. In fact I think he should get a peerage for it

Big Moose congratulations on your purchases and I'm pleased that you're happy to share with the other forum guys. I'm also pleased you're a big enough man to take it on the chin when 50% of the visitors start having some fun at your expense. I think the comments about your cock are a bit below the belt and I'm going to remove them in a minute.

In return can you stop hurling the personal insults? This is a boating forum and we're all here to talk about boats. A bit of banter is fair enough but whether you feel provoked or not please don't start on other people's wives!

cheers

I am so amazed by this absurd behaviour.

Big moose has done nothing but share his joy and interests - nothing more, nothing less. I for one enjoy folks doing that and see it for what it is - a simple sharing.

This is meant to be a place where ideas can be shared and we can have a good laugh now and again. It is not meant to be a place to work out pent up problems.

So, I join the others who have told BigMoose to just ignore them.
    Paul
    St Francis 50 Cat
    http://www.multihulls4us.com

that should get things moving then

tcm is offline Registered User

Simple sharing, agreed, no prob at all.

There was a *teensy* bit of an overreaction to chugginaround tho? Hence a bit of stick came back, not too much tho. The moderator has kindly adjusted the posts to read much better, ish.

Imho, he overstepped the mark when he sort-of accused my swmbo of throwing something valuable away instead of selling it, or of course, losing it.

It's really not too serious is it?

Default Re: Why didn\'t you post a pic of your small knob too?

Just to say bigmoose, the boat looks fab, and I am indeed dead jealeous. Wish it was mine etc. Does that mean I begrudge you your fun, no - not at all. I think all of us on here have looked longingly at a fab boat, (or Car) and wished it was ours, but I for one have never felt it was unfair or unjust in some way. Enjoy, and if I see the boat around will definately wave and say hi in the hope I might be invited on board for a look around [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I do think there was a small element of wind up in some of the posts however, so try not to rise (!) to it - it only makes them worse!
    Too old to rock and roll, too young to.....

See, we can all afford one if we want to.........

and June futures on Gold just went to 686.6 Oops! put the Shampoo back on the shelf.

wakeup is online now Registered User

Oooh err now you've gone and made me all insecure. I'll have to go and hang another couple of house brick round my ding a ling to be able to proudly use the WE urinal [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Default Re: Anyone remember that Harry Enfield character?

I think it was Stan Herbert. He was a horrible, boastful, wealthy Brummie who said things like "I could not help but notice that I am considerably richer than yow".

KevB is offline Registered User

Default Green eye\'d monsters are lurking

Bigmoose,

Lovely toys. Yes I'm jealous but wouldn't knock you because of it. Well done.

Kevin.