Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Many thanks

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Many thanks

Have been having a fantastic time.... met some good people who i hope will all stay in touch.

Thanks Nigel!!!

Default Re: Many thanks

Yes I'll second that, and unless I get sufficient money sent to me I will start posting the photos. I hope CG1 has loads of money! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    'The will of the people' = The will of a few fanatics who have duped the unsuspecting.

Yes a great weekend, almost an adventure, and it was lovelly to put some faces to names. A great bunch bar none, my special thanks to Talbot, both Mr and Mrs, who took in a shaken stranger, and fed and watered him as one of their own

Delighted to be able to assist. Sorry tha the breakfasts were not up to TCM's exacting standards, but agree with you that it was a great weekend. We had a superb sail back yarmouth to Gilkicker in less than 2 hours!
    "Be wary of strong drink. It can make you shoot at tax collectors - and miss."
    Robert A Heinlein

[ QUOTE ]
    We had a superb sail back yarmouth to Gilkicker in less than 2 hours!

[/ QUOTE ]
    No wonder we didn't see you I kept a look out on the way back.
    I think thanks to Nigel will be ongoing for a few days, I hope it doesn't upset anyone

Hope you had a dry trip this time?
    Robert A Heinlein

Do you have blue sails?

I have a blue genoa and a white main. The blue was originally the Catalac colour- they had the sails died a specific colour, but there isnt any of that available anymore, so the new main had to be white!
    Robert A Heinlein

Yeh I've heard those Cats can be a bit quick.

I checked my 'max'on the log when we got back to Northney, I know we had a fast run up from Yarmouth, 1 Hr to Cowes, with Anne on the helm we saw 10.5knts through the water. The max must have occured later as we did surf a little later on off Bembridge!

heres the proof!

'The will of the people' = The will of a few fanatics who have duped the unsuspecting.

Max speed. - I have a years worth of fouling so was going quite slowly! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Robert A Heinlein

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast