Page 1 of 31 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Default YBW Raffle draw (sort of live)

At 6:00pm local time Kim will start the raffle draw and I'll be posting the winning numbers along with the name of the winner (unless they've asked to remain anonymous) here.

If you've won and want to celebrate please feel free to post on this thread. If you haven't won and want to have a pop at the winners (in a good natured way) please post on here as well.

If you want to watch as we draw the numbers please open this thread and just keep refreshing the page. Good luck to all of you who've bought tickets.

Default Re: YBW Raffle draw (sort of live)

[ QUOTE ]
    If you want to watch as we draw the numbers please open this thread and just keep refreshing the page. Good luck to all of you who've bought tickets.

[/ QUOTE ]

And good luck to the YBW servers - lets hope they don't melt [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Rick

Bet all the Raggies win the Mobo bits, and all the Moboers win the Raggie bits... [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Keith,

What's going to be the procedure for those of us that have offered prizes. Are we going to be pm'd name and address to send prize to, or will we send to ybw to be forwarded to the winner?

I think we can work that out on an individual basis. If it's easy to post perhaps you can send direct? If not I don't mind playing 'postmaster' I know Al's got a pile of prizes he's going to send out. Or if the donating Co. have the winners details maybe they can send direct?

No pressure here... but it would be nice if winners donated the cost of postage to the fund wouldn't it..... [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Where's the live web cam link? Can you not stand in front of a public one with some ladders.

Anyway I a. Being smart and keeping two browsers open, sure to be some bargains in the For Sale forum for with raggies winning mobo stuff :-)

It's six o'clock by my watch so we're going to start.

The first prize on offer is RayMarine 101E hand held VHF.

The winning ticket is 675 and the winner is Callum's Mum!

claymore is offline Registered User

Default Jings

Dear Heart has jes ca'd me fer ma supper. Nae pittin ma prize back in ra box noo.

Next prize is A Days Skippered Charter on a New Trader 575

ticket 814, winner Steve Hird