Default What a load of rubbish!

I've had to stop watching - I can't stand seeing a bunch of wealthy primadonna's struggling to overcome a team with nothing but happy enthusiasm on their side. If we need Rooney to beat this lot, we have no chance against the proper teams!

Default Re: What a load of rubbish!

Shame, you missed both goals then!!! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

The last 7 mins were good(ish), but the rest of the time Engerland [sic] couldn't have beaten an egg... [img]/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Looking forward to us meeting Brazil... [img]/forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Rum_Pirate is offline Registered User

[ QUOTE ]

Looking forward to us meeting Brazil... [img]/forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] Are you really sure about that?
    RELAX, Rum is the answer. Now what is your Question?

Why do they lack any sort of speed and directness on goal?? They spent about 70 minutes passing the ball, but Shaka hardly had anything to do.

Methinks we will need to pull our socks up a very long way, otherwise it will be curtains in the first game of the ko stage.

T_S is offline Registered User

Huh...and Brazil played ****e too! With Ronaldinho practicing step overs and the occasional shimmy, whilst the over weight Ronaldo just couldn't be bothered with any of it!

I'm just hoping that all these teams like formula 1 are just 'sand bagging' and not giving up thier set plays etc in the early stages of the competition!