Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: St Vaast contingent - lock times

Sorry about the confusion, jhr has summed my thoughts up pretty well. We need to have a crew conference before any certain plans can be made.
    Never forget that you are unique, just like everyone else.

Well if you start to trundle in about mid night or the we hours, I should be there with some coco or something, after me afternoon nap, Youl have to give a shout when land in sight (well maybe a bit neerer than that) so I can arrange the dancing girls
    Sorry for the spilling

Just makeing me plans, (while ducking out of chores). Would you agree that, even thoe it will be neeps, that the co.f for me arriveing Wensday for the 12.05-17,45 Fst with a co.f of 73.
    Even with slightly high presure it shouldent meen early doors, seeing that some of the lower reedings are down about 31co.f. Just makeing sure Ive got all me angles covered. The St Vaast site is all in French (weird that) and I dont have that one in me langage bank. Its just if I was to cut it a bit fine she doesent stand on her wing that well, in anything more than a very light breeze [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    cheers
    Pat
    Sorry for the spilling

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123