Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Braun Tassimo, anyone else got one

I have a Braun Tassimo bar code reading coffee and hot drinks machine fitted in my boat, anyone else got one?

I would like to know the best place to get the capsules, I bought about a three and a half thousand when I got the machine, but then swmbo pointed out they have an expiry date [img]/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] Mind you that only works out at me drinking 30 cups a day for the next four months, I will be hyper [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

My car boot is still full of all sorts of blends of coffee, tea and Suchards hot chocolate, been tryng to feed them to forum members I meet on the boat, but they always seem to ask for spirits instead [img]/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I saved 10 buying them in bulk, but swmbo called me a pratt [img]/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] She hasn't got a clue about saving money and spending wisely [img]/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

http://www.tassimo.com/tassimo/country_selector.html is it for those that don't know [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

and here is a picture :-

Default Re: Braun Tassimo, anyone else got one

How much was the coffee machine Pete?
    If I get one I will take some off your hands.

Barry

99 or so in Tesco. Tesco were selling the coffee for around 3.80 a twin pack of 20, or 4 packs for 10, so I bought a couple of trolleys full but couldn't fit them in the Porsche (the silver one), they were everywhere [img]/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] I thought of taking the roof off and stacking them up, but they could have toppled over going round a bend [img]/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Waitrose do the twin Tassimo packs for just over 3.00 so I didn't really save that much. They are so easy and clinical to use, no faffing about and make a lovely cappucino. In the morning you flick it on and within a minute or so you are producing lovely hot cups of whatever you fancy, Twinnings tea, Suchard Chocolate, posh coffee of all different kinds, just like Da Costa lot [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Makes the boat smell homely, that and the bread machine [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

As I said, very clinical, all sealed packs, no mess. Ever spilt coffee on your carpet or had it blow in your cuddy off a spoon in the wind, you know you have, so get this and make swmbo happy [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Go on, you know you enjoyed that cup of coffee I made you [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Ok if I get one for the boat, do I get a good deal on the coffee from you?

Barry

Just checked the site in my link above showing who sells them, Currys are selling them here :- http://switch.atdmt.com/action/smg_k...etailer8_click for 69.00 [img]/forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

swmbo will KILL me [img]/forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

what's her email address?

Boots are doing a deal on the coffee and tea here [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] :- http://www.boots.com/shop/product_li...tionid=1029840

Phew, got out of that predicament, I just bought one for the Land Rover, so that reduces the price a bit for the two overall [img]/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Just need another invertor, I've got enough coffee I think [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

morrisons were doing 3 for two on the packs and the machine for 65 up here.

Of course, if you'd gone shopping in the Land Rover, you could have bought even more coffee without the "Porsche roof on-off stack - topple problem" rearing its head.

And surely a Land Rover is the better vehicle to do battle in supermarket car parks......

BTW... welcome back... if you'd stayed away much longer, they might have started taking the mickey out of me instead...
    Is http://www.sendmetwentyquid.com an advert? Click and make your own mind up.

[b] I started life with nothing.......and I still have most of it left.[b]