Battery monitors, power packs and distilled water solutions from Barden
BMV-600S and BMV-602S
The BMV-600S and BMV-602S are high precision battery monitors. The essential function of a battery monitor is to calculate ampere-hours consumed and the state of charge of a battery. Ampere-hours consumed are calculated by integrating the current flowing in or out of the battery.
- Highest resolution: 10mA (0,01A) with 500A shunt.
- Lowest current consumption: 1mA.
- Easiest to wire: the BMV-600 comes with shunt, 10 meter RJ 12 UTP cable and 2 meter battery cable with fuse. No other components needed.
- Easiest to install: separate front bezel for square or round appearance; ring for rear mounting and screws for front mounting.
The BMV-602S has a second voltage measurement input. This input can for example be used to measure the voltage of a starter battery.
Deionized water, also known as demineralized water, is water that has had its mineral ions removed. Deionization is a physical process which uses specially-manufactured resins to filter out the mineral salts from water. Because the majority of water impurities are dissolved salts, deionization produces a high purity water that is generally similar to distilled water, and this process is quick and without scale buildup.
Manufactured in the UK and designed specifically for the professional user, the Red Flash Portable Power Pack is suitable for starting most 12V and 24V engines – automotive, marine and rail. All our Portable Power Packs incorporate safety features to protect both user and vehicle. Surge and spike protection circuits reduce the risk of damage to the on-board electronic systems and the On/Off isolator switch means power is available only when you need it.
- Designed for professional use in applications requiring reliable engine start performance
- On/Off isolator switch
- Fully insulated, heavy duty clamps
- LED indication for state of charge
- External fuse fitted to 850/1224/24 models
- Robust polyethylene case
- Surge and spike protection
- Reverse polarity protection