A very comfortable deck saloon cruiser that offers easy short-handed sailing with it's large cockpit, wheel steering, electric winches and a superb raised coachroof with all-round vision and comfortable accommodation.
Spars and Sails
Deckstepped twin swept back spreader, anodised aluminium mast, solid rod kicker, boom. Furlex furling headsail system with 2-position self-tacking tracks. Lazyjack mainsail system in stackpack bag with forward snood stackpack cover & lazyjacks. Spinnaker pole mounted on lifelines.
Fully battened mainsail, Furling self tacking jib -2009. Gennaker & snuffer.
German mainsheet system led underdeck to cockpit winches. All halyards led underdeck. 1x mast winch for spinnaker, main & jib halyard settings. 2x Self-tacking jibs.
Pearlgrey GRP hull and deck with raised moulded bulwarks with non-slip edging. Deck laid to non-slip panels. Forward anchor locker with secondary deep anchor locker, sail locker for Genneker with waterproof bullshead. S.s. bow roller, electric anchor windlass & 2x anchors. Position for bow sprit.
S.s. pulpit, pushpit, lifelines, guardwires with guardwire gates. Fwd, mid & aft mooring cleats. 2-step raised coachroof with fwd opening hatch, 2-self-tacking jib tracks, Dorade vents & hatches.
Raised deck saloon coachroof with fwd & side windows, hatches, 2-teak grab rails. Wraparound windscreen & sprayhood with extension.
T-shaped cockpit with teak seats, full teak grating, central fixed s.s. cockpit table with folding leaves. Wheel with integrated binnacle with instruments and s.s. grab rails. Engine control panel with engine controls. Strbrdside sail locker. 2x aft lazerettes.
Removable lifelines on stern with step-down bathing platform to s.s. bathing ladder.
Control lines from mast led underdeck to 8 rope jammers for each side, to 2x 2-speed Harken ST44 electric winches.
Gas stored in aft central lazerette locker with storage for liferaft. 2x Self-draining boxes, port & strbrdside for storage of halyards & mainsheets. Shorepower connector in port box. Various fenders & warps.
Mechanical & General
- 3-Bladed folding Gori propeller with overdrive facility, ropecutter set on shaft with anodes.
- 3x 12v batteries, 2x dom - deep cycle, low maintenance, 200 amphr gel betteries, 1 engine
- Engine battery charger
- 240v Shorepower
- Engine raw water filter system
- Electric bilge pump
- Wheel binnacle:
- ST60 graphic
- ST60 windspeed & direction
- ST60 graphic (2nd)
- ST6001 Autpilot control
- Steering compass
- Sidepower bow thruster controls
- Electric winch repeater buttons
- Yanmar engine control unit
- At Chart table:
- Raytheon RL70 radar/plotter (radar needs attending to)
- Raymarine ST60 tri-data
- 2nd Position ST6001 Autopilot control unit (possible to steer from below decks)
- Hi-fi radio/CD player with 4 speakers
- Shipmate RS8300 VHF radio with internal speaker
- Yeoman plotter
- AIS TX/RX & Splitter
- Dehler control panel with built-in sockets for mobile phone, engine hour metre, fuel tank gauge, water gauges, Waco battery charging monitor, Eberspacher control unit.
- Below chart table:
- 240v input trip system
- 3x 240v sockets
- Tri-colour & anchor light at masthead
- Horseshoe & light
- Danbuoy & light
- Safety line jackstays on deck
- Safety harness points in cockpit
- Manual bilge pump
- Fire extinguisher
- Automatic engine fire extinguisher
- Gas Sniffer
- Offshore FLarepack
Forward Centreline double with changing areas, outboard cupboards & open shelf storage, coachroof decklights, opening fwd hatch, hanging wardrobe, open door access to saloon, and ensuite.
Ensuite with separate shower, vanity unit, outboard sliding mirror cupboard, oilskin locker, open shelf storage, sea toilet with waste tank, opening hatch & vent, shower curtain, cabin heating outlet.
Portside galley with twin s.s. sinks, H&C water & worksurface, fully gimballed 3-burner cooker with oven, drop down worktop, outboard cupboard storage for crockery etc, various cupboard & drawers under sink unit. Front opening fridge with control, additional cupboard storage.
Step down cockpit sole to galley, slightly raised deck saloon area for chart table on portside. Strbrdside with saloon seating with saloon table (converts to double berth), engine under saloon seating.
Fwd dedicated area for TV & CD player etc, glass storage. Navigator seat with storage below.
Strbrdside s.s. grab handles throughout.
Dedicated chart table area
Portside aft of saloon access to double aft cabin, step down to large double berth wraps around back of engine, 3x portlights, cupboard, open shelf storage, hanging locker & shelf storage, control switches for battery & heating outlet.
3x-companionway steps to exit the boat. Dehler's unique drop-down washboard system.
Behind nav seat slide out chart draw.
- 6 berths in 2 cabins
- 12v lighting throughout
- Internal woodwork in cherry, warm yet light feeling.
- Decksaloon windows offer allround lighting & vision
- Cream curtains throughout
- Cherrywood, stripped headlining
- Various hatches, recessed 12v down lighters
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- LocationUnited Kingdom
- Length12.5 m
- Hull MaterialFiberglass
- Beam3.9 m
- Max Draft1.95 m
- Ballast Weight7,275 lb
- Water Tank Capacity400|liter
- Fuel Tank Capacity200|liter
- Engine 1
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 3JH2-TE Turbo
- Fuel Type: diesel
- Hours: 1630