This beautifully maintained, lovingly cared for Catalina c36T (Tall Rig) sailboat won't be on the market very long! The owners are moving to their next sailboat, and would like to find a good home for this yacht. They have taken such good care of her that they have three binders of receipts, manuals and manufacturer’s SOP with wiring diagrams! She has it all. New (2017) hatches and opening port windows. V-berth with new (2017) custom double berth mattresses forward. Next aft on port is the head, vanity and shower. Opposite is a large hanging locker and storage. New (2017) teak and holly cabin sole proceeding aft to the salon on port is the U-shaped convertible dinette seating with new (2017) custom teak folding sleeping platform for easy storage. Converts to double berth. And this is the short list!
Catalina 36 Tall Rig
This 36 Catalina Tall rig yacht a perfect example of just how a boat should be cared for, meticulous maintenance, by experienced shipwrights, mechanics, and loving owners. This yacht has a LONG list of recent upgrades.
- New (2017) hatches and opening port windows. No glazing!
- V-berth with (2017) custom double berth mattresses forward.
- Next aft on port is the head, vanity and shower. 25 gallon holding with DC macerator.
- Opposite Head/shower on starboard is a large hanging locker and storage.
- New (2017) teak and holly cabin sole
- Proceeding aft to the salon on port is the U-shaped convertible dinette seating with new (2017) custom teak folding sleeping platform for easy storage. Converts to double berth.
- Opposite is a gaming table with fore and aft seats that converts to a single berth.
- The U-shaped galley is all the way aft on port.
- Opposite is the navigation station with a hinged-top chart desk and a swivel navigator’s seat.
- All the way aft starboard is the aft stateroom with a single and a double berth and privacy door.
- Total sleeping berths: Eight.
- Galley features include top loading Adlor Barbour 12V/110V refrigeration ( due for charging).
- CSI stainless steel CNG 2-burner stove and oven, water heater and pressured water.
- Double stainless steel sink has hot and cold faucet and saltwater foot pump.
Extensive list of features and upgrades:
- Pedestal-mounted 6” Ritchiecompass with pedestal guard
- Standard Horizon CP390i GPS/plotter
- Furuno Radar
- Icom VHF radio
- Horizon speed and distance logs
- Horizon depth sounder
- Autohelm 4000 wheel pilot (needs repair)
- NOAA registered 406 SARSAT EPIRB satellite emergency beacon
- 12V-DC and 120V-AC ship/shore power systems
- DC volt meter
- AC fresh water heater
- DC navigation lights, cabins lights, foredeck light
- Two new (2017) group batteries totaling 220 amp hours in House bank
- New (2017) engine Start battery
- Battery parallel switch
- New (2017) Automatic battery charger
- New (2017) LED light bulbs throughout boat
- New (2017) Shore power cord
- New (2017) D/C automatic bilge pump
- Manual bilge pump
- D/C macerator waste discharge
- DC shower sump
- D/C automatic fresh water pressure demand system
- Winches: 2 Maxwell 27C primary; 1 Maxwell 17STC main sheet; 1 Maxwell 22STC multi-purpose cabin top
- 15 kg. Rocna bow anchor, 50’ chain, 200’ rode (est.)
- Bow roller, anchor locker, stern roller
- Electric windless
- New (2017) varnish outside
- New (2016) dodger cover with hand rails
- New cockpit Bimini cover
- New dodger-to-Bimini transition cover
- New (2016) 3-sleeve hatch board entry storage bag
- All new (2016) Captain Navy color-matched custom canvas covers on deck rails, winches,
cockpit coaming boxes and steering wheel pedestal assembly
- Folding wooden cockpit table with cup holders
- 4 new (2016) cockpit Type IV throwable devices
- Bow and stern pulpits
- New (2016) full cockpit seat cushions
- New(2016) cockpit emergency Lifesling
Sails and Rigging
- 601 Sq. Ft. sail area
- Harkin jib roller furling system
- Aluminum mast stepped on keel
- New (2017) mast boot
- New (2013) Ullman Dacron mainsail, cleaned and inspected by Ullman in 2016
- New (2016) Lazy Jack mainsail system
- New (2016) mainsail cover – Captain Navy color
- Mainsheet traveler
- 135% Quantum Dacron genoa with new (2016) UV cover, cleaned and inspected by Ullman in 2016
- Boom vang
- Stainless steel wire standing rigging
- All new (2016) running rigging
- All new (2016) vinyl coated double lifelines
- Tall Rig (C36T): mast is two feet taller and the boom is one foot longer than the standard C36
- USSA registered sail number 7133 applied new (2016) on jib and mainsail
- PHRF C36T standard rating 135 + 44 added boat-specific rating points = 179 Total Rating
- Races under PHRF or Cruising Class categories
Engine hours shows 1473 hours.
- Cockpit controls
- Three new (2016) 2.5 lb. portable dry chemical fire extinguishers
- Fresh water cooling system on engine
- Fuel: 32 gallons in aluminum tank
- Portable Water: 30 gallons in 1 styrene plastic tank
- Stove fuel: 1 90 cf. steel (Compressed Natural Gas)
- New (2014) manual head with 25 gal. ABS plastic holding tank. Discharge overboard
- with macerator or deck pump-out disposal.
- Cruising Speed 5.5
- Wheel steering
Personal items are not included in the sale of this vessel, and will be removed by the owner before sale is finalized
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- LocationUnited States
- Length11 m
- Hull MaterialFiberglass
- Cruising Speed5.5 kn
- Beam3.63 m
- Max Draft1.78 m
- Displacement6.12 tonnes
- Ballast Weight6,000 lb
- Water Tank Capacity30|gallon
- Fuel Tank Capacity32|gallon
- Engine 1
- Make: Universal
- Model: M-25
- Year: 1986
- Fuel Type: diesel
- Propeller Type: Inboard
- Hours: 1473