Simply stunning Solaris 47 from 2016. One owner, lightly used and immaculately maintained. All you need to go sailing - Southern Spars carbon furling boom and self-tacking jib make for effortless sail handling. The Flag blue top sides, endless teak decks with light grey caulking supply the wow factor in spades, not to mention the bleached oak interior. The Italians do have the monopoly on style!
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC or RCDII (2013/53/EU as appropriate (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean”
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Dark blue painted hull (with hull windows in the owners cabin and main saloon) and fully-teaked deck are in a sandwich composite construction using E-glass and PVC Airex core.
- Opening transom garage with electro-hydraulic rams to lower the teaked bathing platform. The garage stores a fully-inflated tender for easy launching and retrieval directly to the water.
- This structure allows the construction of a light hull, which withstands the multi-directional loads much better and is far more rigid than other simple laminated constructions.
- The core consists of a closed cell Airex foam of different densities preventing moisture to enter into the construction in case of a damage.
- The lamination process and bonding with the sandwich is done through a vacuum process.
- In the high load areas reinforcements with unidirectional and bi-directional Carbon fabrics are used and the Airex core will be replaced with a higher density foam or marine plywood.
- Transverse and longitudinal reinforcements are made in E-glass and laminated with epoxy resin to the hull.
- The main bulkhead and the forward bulkhead are in composite using an Airex core.
- All the composite and plywood bulkheads are resin bonded and laminated to the hull and deck. This type of construction guarantees superior stiffness and strength compared to other silicone bonding systems
Keel & Rudder:
- The 2.5m T-shaped bulb keel is designed and built for high speeds and guarantees performance and stability.
- The keel ballast is made of lead /antimony.
- The keel fin is made of a resin-bonded steel construction, which is attached to the hull by stainless steel bolts.
- The keel is treated and protected by epoxy coatings
- Balanced rudder in GRP-Airex core.
- The rudder blade is reinforced by steel frames, welded to the shaft.
- Stainless steel shaft.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- Volvo Penta D2-75 hp engine with 150 S-drive gearbox.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine last serviced: April 2019.
- Cruising speed – approx 7 knots @ 2,000 rpm.
- Maximum speed – approx 8.5 knots @ 3,000 rpm.
Propulsion & Steering:
- 3 blade EWOL feathering propeller.
- Max Power Compact Retract bow thruster VIP 150 12 volt.
- Twin Jeffa steering pedestals with optional consoles to mount displays and up-graded carbon steering wheels.
- 12vDC/ domestic system with 220v AC ring main from generator and/or shore-power.
- Electric switchboard is split into 2 parts.
- 1 switchboard for AC, protection and distribution control with automatic thermomagnetic switches and functioning lights. Automatic main power switch.
- 1 switchboard for DC, protection and distribution control with automatic thermomagnetic switches and check lights for all consumers.
- DC electric system protected from overload and short circuit by general thermomagnetic switches mounted near the batteries, one for every battery group and each consumer.
- 1 x 75Ah 12v AGM engine start battery.
- 1 x 75Ah 12v generator start battery.
- 3 x 110Ah 12v AGM domestic batteries.
- Mastervolt battery charger Mass 12/80 capacity of 80 A/h.
- 1 engine driven alternator capacity 115 Ah 12 V to recharge the batteries.
- 3.8 Kw Fischer Panda generator located in the aft lazarette.
- Last serviced April 2019.
- All flush seacocks are made of nickel-plated brass, quick operational, easily accessible.
- Approved special non-odour rigid PVC tubing for hot and cold drinkable water.
- The drainage hoses of bilge pumps, sinks, and showers are made of non-odour, solid rubber pipes.
- Stainless steel hose clamps and rubber muffs.
- The water on deck is drained by rubber pipes and valves on the bottom of the hull.
- All pumps are easily accessible for maintenance.
- 1 manual double action bilge pump in cockpit with suction in the main bilge.
- 1 electric bilge pump with large capacity with suction in the main bilge.
- 1 electric bilge pump with suction in the bow shower, bathroom and in the sail locker.
- 1 fresh water pressure pump, serving all water systems of a pressurized tank. Mounted easily accessible in the engine room.
- All bilge pumps are discharging outboards above the waterline.
- 220 V AC Boiler for hot water, capacity 20 lt.
- Water is also heated by heat exchanger of the engine.
- 15/10 stainless steel tank.
- Total fuel capacity approx. 370 lt.
- Copper tubing for fuel lines.
- RACOR fuel filter and 1 water separator easily accessible.
- Tank fitted with an analogue level indicator.
- Rigid polyethylene fresh water tanks. Access for inspection and cleaning.
- Total water capacity of 420 lt.
- Tanks located below the seats in saloon.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- The toilets wastewater is collected in a black holding tank (one for each bathroom) which discharges outboard by gravity.
- B&G H5000 navigation pack including: 2 display H5000 GFD, H5000 Hydra software, autopilot display H5000 GPD, H5000 power computer, 12V rotary mechanical drive, Triton-2 display for the analogue wind direction, VHF model V50 including second unit H50 in cockpit
- B&G multifunction display model Zeus EVO2 7 Touch with integrated GPS antenna.
- GPS antenna model ZG100, B&G with integrated rate compass and 10 Hz Simnet output
- B&G radar antenna, mast mounted
- Simrad Transponder AIS NAIS-400 class B, connected to the multifunction display Zeus Touch, including splitter model Simrad NSPL-400
- Access Point WI-FI Simrad Go-Free.
- Stainless steel 3-burners Alpes Inox up-graded oven on gimbals
- Corian work surfaces.
- One stainless double basin sink.
- Polycarbonate protection between galley and sofa.
- Galley with lockers and drawers to store dishes, glasses, pots and galley accessories.
- Top-loading 12v fridge.
- Additional custom stainless steel front loading 12v fridge.
- Fresh water shower at the stern section of the cockpit.
- Bathroom lockers are easily accessible for maintenance.
- Carbon fibre work tops.
- Composite sinks, headlocker with mirror front.
- Flooring in oak, shower cabin in polyethylene gratin.
- The owners bathroom has a separate shower.
- Shower door made of plexor.
- 2 no 12v Planus electric marine toilets.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Webasto AIR TOP 5000ST air heater, with additional outlets in both heads.
- Music system including Fusion MS-UD750 unit with AM/FM tuner, slot for i-Pod, i-Phone and Android devices, external USB socket. Saloon and cockpit loudspeakers. The Fusion unit can be controlled via the B&G touchscreen displays.
- Interior LED lighting with recessed ceiling lights and 6 reading lights for cabins.
- One night-light installed at companionway, light switch close to the hatch.
- Indirect lighting under the cupboards in the owner's cabin and in the saloon.
- Cockpit light below the boom.
- Navigation light switches on the interior switchboard.
- LED green navigation light.
- LED red navigation light.
- LED stern light.
- LED anchor light on masthead.
- LED steaming light.
Summary of Accommodation:
- Bleached oak interior joinery with three cabins, two bathrooms one with a separate shower, a wide saloon with galley, a sofa, a dining table and a forward facing chart table. The optional forward-facing chart table is practical and placed near the companionway.
- Flooring 20 mm oak floorboards, varnished with transversal grain. Built to be completely removable for bilge inspections.
- Ceiling - Marine mahogany plywood ceiling panels, covered with white vinyl upholstery treated against mould fixed with velcro. All removable for inspection.
- Cabin doors and drawers - all doors are fitted with a door lock.
- Drawers made in oak plywood. Front in solid oak and fitted with press button locks.
- Oak companionway steps with custom stainless steel nosings
- Handrails - Polished stainless steel handrails in various parts of the yacht.
Description of layout:
- Wide double berth with big drawers underneath.
- Spacious wardrobe.
- Side shelves.
- A wide U shape sofa.
- Table top in solid wood and oak plywood.
- The navigation area has a built-in chart storage compartment and the chart table is forward facing.
- Locker for instruments.
- Electric panel with hinged door for inspection at chart table.
- Mast - Sparcraft white painted keel- stepped, 3 pairs of aft-swept spreaders with optional rod rigging.
- Tapered on masthead.
- Harken 2-way power pack including 2 hydraulic pistons for the backstay.
- Up-graded Harken TD jib furler (below deck).
- Boom – White carbon in-boom furling by Southern Spars with furling line lead aft to electric winches near helm.
- No. 4 electric winches model Harken Performa 60 self-tailing black anodised.
- One Sails in-Boom Furling Mainsail Radial cut HydraNet 5 Full length GRP battens, low stretch leech cord with adjuster, tell tales and generous drawstring sail bag, 2017.
- One Sails furling felf facking Jib radial cut HydraNet Clewboard, 'vertical' style leech battens, low stretch leech & foot cords with adjusters, tell tales, generous drawstring sail bag. Including polyester UV sunguard and foam luff flattener, 2017.
- Port and starboard opening side gates in lifelines.
- ‘Soft’ lifelines.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Mooring pack including: 20kg Delta anchor + 6 fenders with fender covers + 4 mooring lines + 1 boat hook.
- 6 no stainless steel folding mooring cleats (bow, stern and mid-ships).
- 12 v electric anchor winch with optional remote control in cockpit.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Stainless steel folding sprayhood which folds flush under a teak cover.
- Steering wheel covers.
- Optional halyard bags with stainless steel frames.
- Fire extinguisher in the engine room with remote control placed in the saloon.
DisclaimerThe Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- DesignerSoto Acebal
- LocationUnited Kingdom
- Length14.3 m
- Hull MaterialFiberglass
- Beam4.36 m
- Max Draft2.5 m
- Displacement12.8 tonnes
- Engine 1
- Make: Volvo Penta
- Model: D2-75
- Fuel Type: diesel
- Propeller Type: Inboard