Axopar 28 Cabin 2019 model equipped with a Mercury 300HP V8 engine.
One owner boat. Excellent condition throughout. Full-service history. An extremely high electronics package included.
The Axopar 28 Cabin is a multifunctional craft with modern smart lines that is fully enclosable for all weather conditions yet open for warm and sunny summer days. It features a spacious, bright and comfortable cabin with wide sliding doors and a large sliding canvas roof.
With capability of seating up to five people within a bright and airy, full weather protected environment, there’s ample incentive for an owner and guests to spend not just a few hours onboard, but several days and even weeks enjoying their Axopar to the full.
The cabin does offer occasional sleeping possibilities for one or two, but customers find the Aft Cabin option is an even better solution for genuinely comfortable, dedicated overnight stays and drop-of-the-hat weeKends away will soon become your boating norm.
Available for immediate viewings in Lymington.
- Premium Package
- Lighting Package
- Antifouling, Grey
- Electric windlass in bow
- Harbour cover for aft deck
- Protective window covers
- Side rails
- Targa arch with roof rails
- Waterski pole
- NSSevo3 12-inch display with GPS, Sounder, Wi-Fi, HDMI out. Included world basemap x 2
- M-625S Stabilised Thermal Camera (640x480, 30Hz NTSC) with joystick control kit
- Video/NMEA for Simrad NSSevo3
- Camera mount
- Day Cruiser aft cabin
- Toilet Package
- Bow thruster, Side-Power SE40
- Extended wood floor in cabin, Walnut
- Heater, Webasto AT3900
- Shore Power 230v with 20ah charger
- Sundeck cushions for aft deck
- Trim tabs with joystick
- Communication Garmin VHF 115i
- Simrad HALO 24” pulse compression dome radar, industry-first 60 RPM operation. Built in VelocityTracktm Doppler technology, simultaneous short- and long-range coverage up to 48 nautical miles from one compact 24-inch dome antenna.
- UK & Ireland Navionics Cartography
DisclaimerThe Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- LocationUnited Kingdom
- Length9.27 m
- Hull MaterialFiberglass
- Cruising Speed28 kn
- Max Speed42 kn
- Beam3.02 m
- Dry Weight4,276.97 lb
- Fuel Tank Capacity280|liter
- Engine 1
- Make: Mercury
- Model: V8
- Year: 2018
- Fuel Type: unleaded
- Propeller Type: Outboard